Next Group Tour - Fall 2009We believe we learned some valuable lessons from our first group tour that we can apply to our next group tour.
1. May is already hot in China. We think a better time of year might be late September or early October.
2. Allow for rest and recuperation. It can be exhausting being a tourist.
3. Bring appropriate shoes for different needs. Sneakers for incline and heavy walking, dress shoes for evening outings and casual shoes for all other times.
4. Traveler’s checks get a better exchange rate than cash.
5. Carry a fork with you if you are not comfortable with chopsticks.
|Related Items In This Category|
|We experience the Sichuan Earthquake | Beijing Sightseeing 2008 | Beijing Shopping 2008 | Xi'an and the Terra-Cotta Soldiers | Chongqing - A city of 13 million that most people have never heard of | Yangtze River Cruise | Three Gorges Dam at Yichang | Chinese Cultural Perspectives | Chinese Food Adventures | Tips For Our Next Trip|